martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

better together ;




I'm just beginning 
the pen's in my hand
ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window, let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find, reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it, realease your inhibitions !


Feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it in, no one else, no one else, can speak the words on your lips, drench yourself in words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins.. 


~ the rest is still unwritten ~






1 comentario:

  1. Sos la más linda mi amor, nunca pense que iba a tener un lugarcito por estos lados con esta publicación! Que bien me veo a tu lado, que bien nos vemos. Que bien que me hacés! En estos momentos lo que menos quiero pensar es como podria ser mi vida si no te ubiera cruzado.. simplemente me centro en que sos lo más lindo que tengo, y en estos nuevos rumbos que toman nuestras vidas, el bienestar..nosotras.. VOS.

    Te amo!!! . (:

    ResponderEliminar

and fun :)

el abrazo de la muelte o torpezas varias :3

smile, always ♥

come away with me !

oh girl, i love you so.

oh girl, i love you so.
you're my perfect fit ♥

e n j o y