jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

sofía .

And yet again, i stand still. Unbelievable. She let herself go. She left me? Just like that? By SMS? Cause i don't demonstrate enough? Come on, you're fuckin mad. You've lost it (completely). I don't feel the same.. Yeah, right, whatever. As if you or me could know what the other feels without telling eachother. You've got to talk, if you have a problem or dislike, you have to come and tell me. So we can sort it out. Together. Things don't move forward.. EXCUSE ME? HAVE YOU EVER TOLD ME YOU WANTED SOMETHING MORE THAN WHAT WE HAD? HAVE YOU EVER BOTHERED TO ASK ME WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? OH, NO. YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T. CAUSE YOU WERE TOO SCARED, TOO I DON'T KNOW WHAT. HOW DO YOU FUCKIN KNOW I'M GONNA DO SOMETHING AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN? HOW DO YOU FUCKIN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY BEHAVIOUR? Assumptions won't take you anyware, darling. The only thing they generate is hurt, and anger. And sadness.


FUCK YOUR SUPPOSITIONS.

2 comentarios:

  1. Te dejo un abrazo, pequeña. Que en esos momentos no sirve mucho quizá... pero al parecer estamos todas un toque iguales =/

    Stand.

    ResponderEliminar

and fun :)

el abrazo de la muelte o torpezas varias :3

smile, always ♥

come away with me !

oh girl, i love you so.

oh girl, i love you so.
you're my perfect fit ♥

e n j o y