miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS THAT GATHER VERY WELL ON MY FUCKIN BRAIN [ vol. IV ]

confused mind that controls it all
please leave me with(out) your thoughts
i'm longing to hear
to feel
-rather than
to think-
(didn't go so well on that hill)

may you please
clarify
what's on my head
i can't act well
at least
beware
all of you
who are in
my way
stay cool and calm
cause that's all
for now

don't wanna hesitate

(but hey we're talking
about me)

i'm such a mess
but come on
let's play
i guarantee
fun stuff
and only give
this line:

this is the way that we live, and love .

if you disagree, it's okay
you're free to b a l e !


2 comentarios:

  1. a hola mirá dónde estás JAJAJAJAJA no sabés si me encontrabas en todos lados eheheh (? bue. saludos malesita (k) ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) muchas graciass!!
    yyy cómo llegaste a mi blog?
    de casualidat nomás?

    ResponderEliminar

and fun :)

el abrazo de la muelte o torpezas varias :3

smile, always ♥

come away with me !

oh girl, i love you so.

oh girl, i love you so.
you're my perfect fit ♥

e n j o y